Trip to Mata Vaishno Devi
Day 01:Arrival from Airport / Jammu Railway Station
Arrive at Jammu Airport / Railway station. Our ETA assistant will meet you and transfer you to Katra. On the way visit Raghunath Temple & Rambeshwar Temple, after visiting the places continue drive towards Katra (The land of Temples), and on arrival Check in Hotel in Katra for overnight stay.
Day 02:Darshan of Mata Vaishno Devi Temple and Departure
Early Morning leave for Darshan of Mata Vaishno Devi Temple (Vaishnavi' means the one who is related to lord "Vishnu''. Goddess Vaishnavi is the manifestation of the collective spiritual strengths of Mata Maha Kali, Mata Maha Lakshmi and Mata Maha Saraswati. It is described in Durga Sapatshati that the goddess was born as a young girl of extraordinary beauty and strength, out of the collectively pooled 'Tejas' of various 'Devtas' and three lords Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar. The immediate purpose of the creation of the goddess was the annihilation of Asura (Devil) Mahishasura) Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine is one of the oldest shrine of India, located at a height of 5300 feet on the holy Trikuta Hills of the Shivalik Hill Range. The Holy cave is 13 Kms from the Base Camp Katra. The Town Katra is 50 Kms away from Jammu and 35 Kms from District HQ Udhampur and is linked by road. After visiting the Temple continue drive for Jammu Railway Station to board train for onward destinations.
NB: The including services in above mentioned tour packages are as follows
- All Transfers in above mentioned Packages by Non A/C Toyota Quails / Non A/C Tavera / Tata Indica / Similar
- Accommodation will be provided on Twin sharing basis
- English speaking guide and Expert Tour escort will be provided for groups only.
- Accommodation in above mentioned packages will be provided in Deluxe Houseboats/Budget Hotel.
- Rooms for staying will be provided on Twin / Double Sharing Basis
- Meals plan is on MAP (Breakfast, Dinner or Lunch) will be fixed as per Houseboats/Hotel.
- Gondola Ride, Horse Ride, Soft or Hard Drinks, Laundry, Chips or Snacks, Helicopter Tickets, Air Fare Tickets, Sledge Ride, Chandanwari or Aru Sightseeing, Any Entrance fees & tips.
Child Policy for Deluxe and Budget services
- 1-5 years charged 15% of the Packages on MAP plan without extra bed as per Houseboat/Hotel
- 5-12 years is charged 40% of the Packages with extra bed.
- 12 years above is charged as Adult Sharing in the same room.