Alpine Nature Tour
Day 01:Airport Arrival
On arrival at Srinagar International Airport our ETA representative will meet and greet. After meet you will be transfer to Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel, on arrival welcome tea (Kawa) will be served in traditional way of Kashmir. Your luggage will be transferred in the bedroom inside the Houseboat/Hotel. Afternoon small Cruise Shikara ride in Dal Lake or Nagin Lake for 2 Hours visiting special places in Dal Lake or in Nagin Lake, evening free for leisure. Overnight stay in Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel.
Day 02:Full Day Trip to Gulmarg (Place of Roses) 52 Km and elevation of 2,690 m.
Morning after breakfast full day trip to Gulmarg has been a resort for the kings like Yousuf Shah Chak and Jahangir who used to visit frequently. The old name of Gulmarg was "Gaurimarg", the name of Lord Shiva's wife. Yousuf Shah Chak changed its name to Gulmarg, meaning the place of roses. During the early part of the 20th century the famous Central Asian explorer Sir Marc Aurel Stein (1862-1943), made his home here in a tent between his expeditions. It was a favourite summer holiday destination for the British. Gulmarg is the "heartland of winter sports in India. Gulmarg has been rated as Asia's seventh best ski destination. This resort is famous because of its "Gulmarg Gondola," one of the highest cable car in the world, reaching 3,979 metres. The two-stage ropeway ferries about 600 people per hour to and from the gondola main station in Gulmarg to a shoulder of nearby Mt. Apharwat Summit (4,200 m (13,780 ft)). The ropeway project is a joint venture of the Jammu and Kashmir government and French firm Pomagalski. The first stage transfers from the Gulmarg resort at 2,600 m (8,530 ft) to Kongdoori Station in the bowl-shaped Kongdoori valley. The second stage of the ropeway, which has 36 cabins and 18 towers, takes skiers to a height of 3,950 m (12,959 ft) on Kongdoori Mountain, a shoulder of nearby Mt. Apharwat Peak (4,200 m (13,780 ft)), Evening back to Srinagar via Tangmarg and Magam city. Overnight stay at Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel.
Day 03:Airport Departure
Morning after breakfast you will be transferred to the Srinagar International Airport to board the flight for onward destination.
NB: The including services in above mentioned tour packages are as follows
- All Transfers in above mentioned Packages by Non A/C Toyota Quails / Non A/C Tavera / Tata Indica / Similar
- Accommodation will be provided on Twin sharing basis
- English speaking guide and Expert Tour escort will be provided for groups only.
- Accommodation in above mentioned packages will be provided in Deluxe Houseboats/Budget Hotel.
- Rooms for staying will be provided on Twin / Double Sharing Basis
- Meals plan is on MAP (Breakfast, Dinner or Lunch) will be fixed as per Houseboats/Hotel.
- Gondola Ride, Horse Ride, Soft or Hard Drinks, Laundry, Chips or Snacks, Helicopter Tickets, Air Fare Tickets, Sledge Ride, Chandanwari or Aru Sightseeing, Any Entrance fees & tips.
Child Policy for Deluxe and Budget services
- 1-5 years charged 15% of the Packages on MAP plan without extra bed as per Houseboat/Hotel
- 5-12 years is charged 40% of the Packages with extra bed.
- 12 years above is charged as Adult Sharing in the same room.