Royal Honeymoon Tour
Day 01:Airport Arrival
On arrival at Srinagar International Airport our ETA representative will meet you and greet you by flower bookie. After meet you will be transfer to Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel, on arrival welcome tea (Kawa) will be served in traditional way of Kashmir. Your luggage will be transferred in the bedroom inside the Houseboat/Hotel. Afternoon small Cruise Shikara ride in Dal Lake or Nagin Lake for 2 Hours visiting special places in Dal Lake or in Nagin Lake, evening free for leisure. Overnight stay in Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel.
Day 02:Tour of World Famous Mughal Gardens of Kashmir
Morning free for leisure until 11.00 A.M, after leisure tour of world famous Mughal Gardens in Kashmir visiting:
Nishat Bagh (The Garden of Pleasure or Delight) Nishat Bagh is a garden of bliss that commands a magnificent view of the lake beneath the snow capped Pir Panjal mountain range that stands far away to the west of the valley. The Bagh was designed and built in 1633 by Asif Khan, elder brother of Noor Jehan.
Chashmashahi (The Royal Spring) received its name from its water source, a spring located on its uppermost terrace. The garden, one of the smaller Kashmiri gardens around Dal Lake, is found on the South-Eastern side of the lake. Chashma Shahi was built by the Mughal governor Ali Mardan Khan under the emperor Shah Jahan in 1632-1633. It is said that this date is derived from a verse found on the site: "Guftamash bahr-i Chashma tarikhe/ Guft bar go kausar-i shahi," which translates to, "I enquired of him regarding the date of the spring/ He replied: Say 'Kausar-i Shahi'." The term "Kausar-i Shahi" is synonymous with Chashma-i Shahi (the royal spring), calculating this term in the 'abjad' system yields the hijra year 1042, or 1632-33 CE.
Shalimar Garden (Abode or Hall of Love) was built by Mughal Emperor Jahangir for his wife Nur Jahan, in 1619. The Bagh is considered the high point of Mughal horticulture.
Fairy Palace (Pari Mahal) was built in the mid-seventeenth century by Prince Dara Shikoh, the eldest son of Shah Jahan.
Late afternoon back to the Houseboat/Hotel, candle light dinner will be served you in the dinning room at in the Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel. Overnight stay at Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel.
Day 03:Airport Departure
Morning after breakfast you will be transferred to the Srinagar International Airport to board the flight for onward destination.
NB: The including services in above mentioned tour packages are as follows
- All Transfers in above mentioned Packages by Non A/C Toyota Quails / Non A/C Tavera / Tata Indica / Similar
- Accommodation will be provided on Twin sharing basis
- English speaking guide and Expert Tour escort will be provided for groups only.
- Accommodation in above mentioned packages will be provided in Deluxe Houseboats/Budget Hotel.
- Rooms for staying will be provided on Twin / Double Sharing Basis
- Meals plan is on MAP (Breakfast, Dinner or Lunch) will be fixed as per Houseboats/Hotel.
- Gondola Ride, Horse Ride, Soft or Hard Drinks, Laundry, Chips or Snacks, Helicopter Tickets, Air Fare Tickets, Sledge Ride, Chandanwari or Aru Sightseeing, Any Entrance fees & tips.
Child Policy for Deluxe and Budget services
- 1-5 years charged 15% of the Packages on MAP plan without extra bed as per Houseboat/Hotel
- 5-12 years is charged 40% of the Packages with extra bed.
- 12 years above is charged as Adult Sharing in the same room.