Bronze For Malaysian
Arrival at Srinagar airport and transfer to Deluxe Houseboat at Dal Lake, lunch on Houseboat, afternoon rest & relax. Lake rides by Shikara to visit Floating Gardens, Lotus Gardens, Charchinar, Kaboter Khana (Pigeon Palace) and inside of the Lake, dinner & overnight stay at Houseboat.
Full day trip to Gulmarg one of the most beautiful summer/winter resorts in the valley. One can have a gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg to have a real view in natural beauty of the summer and full snow view in winter. You can have a pony ride in the open fields to seven springs and to a lake, which remains frozen until June.
Morning tour of Mughal garden visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure), Chashmashahi (The Royal Spring) and Shalimar garden (Abode of love). Return to Houseboat for lunch, Departure time to the airport to connect onwards destination flight.
The services for above mentioned itinerary is as under
- 2 Nights in Srinagar in Deluxe Luxury Houseboat on APAI
- Accommodation is provided on twin sharing basis
- Transportation by Toyota Quails as per itinerary
- All Entrance fee is included
- English Speaking Guide
- Shikara ride in Dal Lake
- Gondola Ride, Laundry, Tips, Horse Riding, Sledge Riding, Soft Drinks & Hard Drinks